Distance Education Proctoring
Information Regarding Distance Education at Owens Community College
(available only at the Toledo Campus & Findlay Campus)
Testing Services offers proctoring for students who need to take exam in a proctored environment but are not current Owens Community College attendees.
- We offer web-based or paper proctoring only.
- If your completed exam will only be accepted by USPS, you are responsible for providing a stamped envelope to return all paperwork.
- We charge $25 (non-refundable) for each test scheduled/administered.
- If we do not have the test instructions and exam in our office the day before the scheduled exam, we will not be able to administer the examination.
If your college requires Owens Community College to complete paperwork (such as a proctor agreement), please e-mail all forms and information to email@example.com for Toledo, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for Findlay so that we can complete the required request.
All students needing proctoring must complete the Application for Examination and submit the $25 payment prior to scheduling.
If you prefer to print out the Application for Examination, you may do so from the same webpage and put it and the payment into the drop box in College Hall across from Oserve (in Toledo), or by the Bursar’s office (in Findlay).
- If mailing, please return to Owens Community College, ATTN: Student Accounts, PO Box 10,000, Toledo, OH, 43699-1947.
- Make all checks payable to Owens Community College.
- The drop box accepts both cash and checks; however, only checks will be accepted by mail. You are responsible for submitting your payment in ample time for it to be processed prior to your preferred testing date.
Students must provide a valid, photo ID at check in. Please review Owens Community College’s Testing Rules prior to arriving at the Testing Center. Appointments are required for test proctoring. We will do our best to accommodate your testing date and time preferences.
Steps to utilize Owens Community College as your Test Proctor...
- Make your $25 payment online at https://www.owens.edu/cgi-bin/TestPayments.pl
- Decide which Owens Community College location you want to proctor your exam, either Toledo or Findlay.
- If you choose the Toledo campus, notify your college that you wish to use Owens Community College – Toledo, as your proctor.
- If your college wishes to email our office, the address is: email@example.com.
- If your college wishes to mail information, the mailing address is: 30335 Oregon Rd., Perrysburg, Ohio, 43551.
- If your college needs to list a proctor, please list Justin Hardman, Specialist, Testing Services.
- If you choose the Findlay campus, notify your college that you wish to use Owens Community College – Findlay, as your proctor.
- If your college wishes to email our office, the address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your college wishes to mail information, the mailing address is: 3200 Bright Road, Findlay, Ohio, 45840.
- If your college needs to list a proctor, please list Jody Hertel, Specialist, Testing Services.
- After Testing Services has received your test and payment, we can schedule your appointment. Depending upon how soon your college sends the test will determine how quickly we can schedule your appointment. We will call you to schedule your appointment after both your payment and test have been received in our office.
- Owens Community College does not pay for postage to mail tests back to your school. If your school requires Owens Community College Testing Services to mail your completed examination, either your college or you are responsible for providing the return envelope and return postage. Owens Community College will not pay postage to return a completed exam.
For more information regarding Distance Education Proctoring, click here.