Owens offers several services and online resources to guide students and alumni throughout their career development. A network of Owens professionals provides services such as:
- Career and major exploration for undecided students
- Resume and cover letter building/review
- Job search and interview strategies
- Mock interviews
- Career panels and workshops
- Experiential Learning (internships, co-ops, and service learning)
Owens is committed to supporting our students and alumni as they explore careers and prepare for employment.
To make an appointment with a Career Advisor, please call (567) 661-7501 on the Toledo-area Campus or (567) 429-3509 on the Findlay-area Campus.
If you have any questions about Federal Work-Study (FWS), Student Employment, Job Fairs, or College Central Network (CCN), please call (567) 661-7715.