- Complete a online application.
- Admission Application Fee
If you are a new student, returning student who is applying for re-admission or international student, a $20 fee will be assessed for completing the admissions application beginning Monday, March 18, 2013. The fee will be charged at the time you register for classes.
After you complete an admissions application, it remains active for one semester. If you do not register for classes during that semester, you must re-apply in order to attend classes the next semester.
- Check with your academic advisor (at your home institution) to be sure courses taken at Owens Community College will transfer and apply to your degree! Also, check out transferology (formerly u.select)
- Please send a copy of your official college transcript to the Owens Community College Records Office, Oregon Road, P.O. Box 10,000, Toledo, Ohio 43699 for evaluation to expedite your registration process. Check with your home institutionís Records Office for details. If you have questions, contact Kim at email@example.com or (567) 661-7189.
- Contact Oserve for information related to payment deadlines and options.
- Unless there was an error with your application, you should automatically have an Ozone account. In Ozone, register for classes, use your Owens email, check your billing statement and gain access to Blackboard.
- Contact Kim Lawson-Miesmer regarding New Student Orientation (NSO) and the mandatory online workshop for online classes. There will be holds on your account until these items are satisfied. Kim will assist you with this process. After any holds are lifted, you would go into your Ozone account and register for the classes you want to take.
- Interested in taking online classes? Check out the eOwens website for courses that are offered online.
- If you are coming to campus for classes, plan to get your Owens Express Card ID. It's FREE and will allow you access to the library, gym facilities and more.