Soldier with people, Soldier in uniform with books, soldier with students

Military Friendly Schools logo   Student Veterans of America logo

(567) 661-VETS (8387)

Records Changes/Transfer Students


Notify the Owens Veterans Services office of any changes in enrollment, address or major. This is in addition to notifying the Owens Records Office. Address changes also must be reported to the VA.

Transfer Students

Contact the Office of Veterans Services for instructions on transferring your benefits. An official transcript must be submitted to the Owens Records Office for evaluation. You must notify the Office of Veterans Services when the transfer evaluation is complete.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture