About Registered Student Organizations (RSO's)
There are a variety of Registered Student Organizations you can get involved in. Being involved in RSO’s provide a great leadership experience at Owens and is a great way to get involved in the campus community. If you would like more information on how to get involved, contact the Student Activities Office.
RSO's are defined as groups that:
- Has a stated purpose,
- Has a constitution that follows the Constitution Template that has been reviewed and approved by the Student Activities Office,
- Has current membership of at least 4 Owens Community College students,
- Students have a minimum 2.0 GPA and area enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours,
- Has a president,
- Has an approved advisor,
- Participates in community service,
- Participates in Fall Fest, Halloween Alternative, and Winter Welcome,
- Complies with the membership requirements outlined in the RSO Manual, and
- Is currently registered with the Student Activities Office.