About Registered Student Organizations (RSO's)
There are a variety of Registered Student Organizations you can get involved in. Being involved in RSO’s provide a great leadership experience at Owens and is a great way to get involved in the campus community. If you would like more information on how to get involved, contact the Student Activities Office.
Click here for a list of current organizations.
RSO's are defined as groups that:
- Has a stated purpose,
- Has a constitution that follows the Constitution Template that has been reviewed and approved by the Student Activities Office,
- Has current membership of at least 4 Owens Community College students,
- Students have a minimum 2.0 GPA and area enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours,
- Has a president,
- Has an approved advisor,
- Participates in community service,
- Participates in Fall Fest, Halloween Alternative, and Winter Welcome,
- Complies with the membership requirements outlined in the RSO Manual, and
- Is currently registered with the Student Activities Office.