- Submit College Admission Application
- Register for class with Oserve, College Hall 152
- Completed and signed Physical form
- Download form
- Negative 2 step TB test
- Results of a negative chest x-ray are required if one has previously tested positive on the TB test.
- View TB testing locations
- Class attendance and punctuality are mandatory
- One scrub uniform for last class day and clinical
- White shoes or white tennis shoes
- Wristwatch with a second hand
- Notebook paper, pen/pencils, folder(s)
Ohio State Bill 160 requires a criminal background check for anyone employed in Long Term Care before hiring.