Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

Information for Students

Director of Student Mental Health Services - Lisa Sancrant, Ph.D., PCC-S

Location: Bicentennial Hall Rm. 172

Phone: (567) 661-2107
(for non-emergent issues)

Business Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Walk-in Hours:
Monday 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Wednesday 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-11 a.m.

After Business Hours:
Contact Department of Public Safety at (567) 661-7575

Student Mental Health Services (SMHS) are available to assist you in resolving personal difficulties to help promote both personal and academic development.

If you are experiencing thoughts to harm yourself or others or are concerned for the safety of others please contact the Department of Public Safety immediately at (567) 661-7575 .

All students currently enrolled in six or more credit hours are eligible for SMHS. There is no charge for SMHS.

Student can contact SMHS directly at (567) 661-2107 to schedule an appointment or in person during walk-in hours. Students may also contact SMHS for consultation as needed regarding personal concerns or for concerns regarding peers.

Electronic service options are available to student unable to present in the SMHS office due to distance, scheduling conflicts, or family and work responsibilities.

Emergency and Crisis Contacts:

Lucas County - Rescue Mental Health Services (419) 255-9585

Wood County - The Link (419) 352-1545

Hancock County - Century Health (888) 936-7116

National Sexual Assault Hotline - (800) 656- HOPE (4673)

National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)

Online mental health screening and resources:

For Veterans: Make the Connection

Guide to College Student Mental Health

National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)

Preventing Sexual Assault on Campus

Screening for Mental Health, Inc.

Virtual Pamphlet Collection (University of Chicago)

Access and information regarding community resources
(i.e. housing, financial assistance, treatment):

United Way logos     United Way logos

*Advising vs. Student Mental Health Services
Please see an advisor if you need help with course planning, recommendation, and selection, checking progress towards graduation, or transferring to another school.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture