Registration Rocks 2017
Toledo and Findlay-area Campuses
Registration Rocks is an opportunity for current or recent high school seniors to complete multiple, necessary enrollment steps, during a one-day event designed just for them.
During Registration Rocks, high school seniors will complete a Placement test, attend New Student Orientation, have lunch, and participate in a group registration event. They will also have the option of taking a campus tour and getting information on or assistance with financial aid. There is also a "parent orientation" for parents or legal guardians to attend during a portion of the Registration Rocks event.
Registration Rocks is for current high school seniors that will or have graduated within the 2016- 2017 academic year. Students beyond these high school graduation dates should sign-up to attend a One Day Registration event.
Before Attending Please Note
- You must complete, or have completed, an Owens Community College application for admission within the past year. A $20 application fee will be assessed for completing the application and will be charged to your student account once you register for classes. Your application will remain active for one semester. If you do not register for classes during that semester, you must re-apply in order to attend classes the next semester.
- You must be present for the entire day.
- You should make note of where to check in per the locations below. A confirmation email will be sent at least one week prior to your Registration Rocks date with additional details.
- You do not need a parking pass to park on campus. Please avoid parking in spots designated by green lines, as those are reserved for faculty/staff. Click here to view our locations page.
- If you feel that you do not need to participate in testing because you have provided Owens with your ACT or SAT scores (2 years or newer), then please make sure your ACT or SAT scores are on file at Owens and contact the Office of Admissions at (567) 661-7777 prior to your scheduled Registration Rocks date to have your scores assessed and to have counsel on your placement test options.
- If you have a disability and need accommodations or adaptions, please contact the Office of Disability Services at (567) 661-7007 to make arrangements for possible placement testing prior to your Registration Rocks date.
Please note: after you register for courses, a NSO fee will be assessed to your student account. For more information on tuition and fees, view our tuition & fees webpage.
Please check in at your respective location:
- Toledo Campus (Admissions Center)
- Findlay Campus (Information Desk in the Education Center Building)