REGISTRATION READY WEEK
December 15 - 19
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Education Center (EC) 112
- College Hall (CH) 130 General Advising and Health, Nursing, and Selective Admissions
- Heritage Hall (HH) 106 Business-related programs
- Engineering Technologies (ET) 110 Technology-related programs
New students who have completed all of their Admissions steps (application, placement testing, and New Student Orientation - NSO) and current students are invited to walk-in to receive assistance with registration for classes. Complete your spring registration by January 4 to avoid the late registration fee.
If you need registration assistance, please:
- Chat with an advisor online at www.owens.edu/advising
- Walk in to speak with an advisor from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. during this week
- Make an appointment to meet with an advisor by calling:
- (567) 429-3509 (Findlay)
- (567) 661-7777 (Toledo)
- (567) 661-7280 (Toledo Business Programs)
- (567) 661-7452 (Toledo Technology Programs)
Those who register for classes December 15 - 19 will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Owens Bookstore gift card.
Register online through Ozone.
Spring Semester classes begin January 12.
View campus locations.