Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

Records Office

Petitioning for Ohio Residency Status Change

Students who are not considered residents of the State of Ohio are charged nonresident tuition rates by the college in accordance with Ohio Board of Regents Residency Rule 3333-1-10. Complete this application if you are currently classified as a nonresident and are requesting a change to Ohio residency status because you meet one of the criteria for this status.

Adjustment of residency status could affect your financial aid package. Please contact Oserve at (567) 661-7378 for additional information.

Please note: The Petition for Ohio Residency Status Change is a PDF fill-in form

This option allows you to fill out the form electronically and then print it on your personal printer. Please review the instructions on the first page of the form for further information.


Get Adobe Reader

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture