Student in the Library, Graduating Students, Students in the Classroom

Records Office

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a copy of my class schedule?
You can get your class schedule on-line.

  1. Log in to Ozone and click the "My Courses" link under the Student Quick Links.
  2. Select Term
  3. Print

How can I get my grades?
You can obtain your grades on-line.

  1. Log in to Ozone and click the "My Grade Card" linkunder the Student Quick Links.
  2. Select Term
  3. Print

How can I obtain an official transcript?
Click here for information on receiving official copies of your transcript.

How can I get a verification of enrollment?
Student enrollment verifications are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse. To get a free enrollment verification from the Clearinghouse:

  1. Login to Ozone.
  2. Click on Admin. Services.
  3. Click the Student Services and Financial Aid tab.
  4. Click on National Student Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification link.
  5. Select the radio button for Current enrollment or All enrollment
  6. Click the Obtain an enrollment certificate link.
  7. The certificate will come up in Acrobat reader ready to print.
  8. Logout

[ top of page ]

When do I apply for graduation or certificates?
Applications are available the first day of registration for the term you are completing your requirements; deadlines and fees apply.
Click here for graduation and certificate information.

I applied for graduation, when will I receive information?
Letters are mailed 4-6 weeks prior to commencement.
Click here for detailed commencement information.

How do I drop or add classes?
Click here for detailed information on adding/dropping classes.

How do I update my address and telephone information?
Students update their address and telephone number through Ozone.

  1. Login to Ozone.
  2. Click on Admin. Services.
  3. Click the Personal Information tab.
  4. Click the Home Address link.
  5. Click the Update Address and Phone link at the bottom of the page.
  6. Update the address and/or phone number and click Submit.

How do I become an in-state, (Ohio), resident?
Although there are exceptions, you must live in the state, for one year with the intention of making it your permanent residence. Petition for Ohio Residency Status Change forms are available online. The application must be completed and documentation must be provided by the deadlines listed on the petition.

I live in Monroe County Michigan, what do I need to do to qualify for in-state tuition?
Click here for information on Monroe County reciprocity agreement.

What is the Selective Service Requirement?
Ohio law requires that all males who are not in compliance with the federal Selective Service laws pay out-of-state tuition fees. All males who are eighteen through twenty-five years of age must be registered with the Selective Service.
Students may register for the Selective Service at any U.S. post office or visit

How do I declare or change my major?
You may declare or change your program of study through Ozone.

  1. Click Admin. Services
  2. Click the Student Services & Financial Aid tab
  3. Click the Request to change Program of Study, Catalog, Intent or Campus link
  4. Select the desired program of study and click submit at the bottom of the page.

[ top of page ]

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture