Toledo and Findlay Oserve
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours are generally observed at the beginning of each semester.
Owens Community College Learning Center Downtown Toledo
We currently do not offer open hours at the Learning Center Downtown Toledo.
Oserve Contact Information
Phone: 1-800-GO OWENS ext. 7378, (567) 661-7378
Email: email@example.com *Remember, if you are sending an email to ask about your account, it must be sent from your Owens email account*
Fax: (567) 661-7414
Other Useful Contact information related to Financial Aid, Records, and Student Accounts:
- Questions about graduation, degree audits or course substitutions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about the Receipt of a college or high school transcript? Log in to your Ozone account and select "My Required Documents" to see if it has been received. Or, email questions to email@example.com.
- Questions about College Credit Articulation? Log in to your Ozone account and select "My transcript" to view articulated credit, or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about your admissions application: email email@example.com
- Questions about Selective Health Admissions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about residency or reciprocity can be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Questions about which classes to take, how to choose a major, academic forgiveness, academic probation or dismissal? Log on to your Ozone account and select "My Advisor" to view the name and contact information for your academic advisor. Or call (567) 661-2387 for the Toledo campus, (567) 429-3509 for the Findlay campus, (567) 661-2732 for the Owens Community College Learning Center Downtown Toledo, or (567) 661-7150 for the Owens Community College Learning Center Maumee.
- Proxy Access Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for Oserve support for online only students.