Math Tutoring Center
Whether you're looking for help with basic math, algebra,
statistics, or trigonometry, precalculus or calculus, the Math Tutoring Center
exists to help you be successful in reaching your academic goals. The
goals of the Math Tutoring Center are:
- To enhance student math skills
- To reduce test anxiety
- To increase students' understanding of math processes.
- To increase student's understanding of solution techniques
- To instill a methodical approach to problem solving
The Math Tutoring Center works with all levels of math serving the
student population to ensure the completion of your degree or
- Tutors to work one on one or in small groups on specific
- Tutors to work one on one on instruction on calculators.
- Tutors to lead discussions of math terms and symbols
- Tutors to help with the incorporation of technology in
- Individualized academic assistance and access to self-paced
tutorial Math software for computer tutorials:
- Math Pert, which demonstrates the sequence of math
- Mini tab, which helps with Statistics.