Why Study Abroad
Advance Your Career
- Build resume with new skills and Develop global competency by learning how to navigate and adapt to new situations, peoples, ideas, etc.
Experience Personal Growth
- Gain different perspectives and greater tolerance for different opinions
- Develop leadership skills, i.e. the ability to adapt, overcome challenges, solve problems and think creatively.
- Gain greater confidence and independence and increase ability to work on a team
Become an International Citizen
- Appreciate other cultural values and promote cultural understanding
- Dispel stereotypes
- Analyze and think critically about your own culture
Deepen Academic Commitment
- Studies show that students who studied abroad were more likely to graduate within four years compared to students who did not study abroad.