Members of Owens Environmental Club work to protect the environment both on campus and throughout the community. A few of the projects the club is involved with include:
- Better World Book Collection - BWB collects and sells books online to fund literacy initiatives worldwide.
- Ink jet recycling
- Cell phone recycling
- Annual Environmental Fair to raise awareness about the environment and ways to recycle
- Participate in Toledo Grows on the Manos Community Garden project in downtown Toledo
- Jean recycling campaign
- Participant in Clean Your Streams
- Landscape Turfgrass Management club built two demonstrational green roofs by the green house
View the Environmental Club website for more information.