Student outside College Hall, Student on his laptop, Pile of books


To transfer in to Owens, you will need to have official copies of your transcripts evaluated at the Oserve Office, located in College Hall, prior to registering at Owens. The process is easy:

  • Bring a copy of your transcript(s) to the Oserve office
  • Ask to have it evaluated
  • Learn what classes transfer from your previous school
  • Meet with an Owens Admissions advisor about Registration

In order to fully complete the admissions process, you must have all transcripts from previous schools sent including your High School Transcript or GED, any college transcripts, Tech Prep, military transcripts, LPN, A.I.B. etc.

If you have more questions about which transcripts are needed, feel free to contact the Admissions office.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture