How to get started at Owens
At Owens we have a variety of students with different needs. Choose the link that best suits you and your situation.
- Adult Students - Students who are balancing work and/or family life and entering college for the first time or returning to college after a long break.
- Early Admission for High School Students - A high school student enrolling for college credit at Owens Community College, in which the student is responsible for tuition, fees and books.
- General Enrollment - Primarily a new college student or student returning to Owens Community College.
- International Students - A student from another country interested in enrolling at Owens Community College.
- Post-Secondary Students - A high school student enrolling for high school and/or college credit at Owens Community College, in which the state of Ohio and the studentís home school pay the tuition, fees and book expenses.
- Transfer-In Students -
A student transferring from another college who wants to obtain a degree or certificate from Owens Community College.
- Visiting Students - Student enrolled at another accredited college or university who intend to apply their Owens Community College credits to a degree from their home institution.