Student outside College Hall, Student on his laptop, Pile of books

GED Information

Students who do not currently have their high school diploma or GED can still take classes at Owens. However, there will be minimum scores on the placement test for those students to be eligible for federal financial aid. Speak with a Financial Aid Representative to find out if you need to meet those requirements.

It is strongly encouraged that each student has their high school diploma or GED prior to taking classes at Owens.

To request your official GED from the State of Ohio, go to the Ohio Department of Education website.

Visit Campus pictureOnline Classes picture