Frequently Asked Questions - Findlay-area Campus

[Back to FAQ main page]

  1. If I am a student on the Owens Findlay-area campus, can I take classes on the Owens Toledo-area campus? Yes. You are an Owens student so you can take classes on the Toledo-area campus and use any of the resources (library, recreation center, etc.) on that campus. Just show your Owens student ID.
  2. Is there an Owens shuttle bus service for students between the Findlay-area and Toledo-area campus? No. Not at this time.
  3. How long is the wait for clinicals in the health programs on the Findlay Campus? Some of the health technology programs have waiting lists while others do not. Also, the amount of time for each waiting list varies. For the most current information, contact an advisor by calling (567) 429-3509.
  4. I'm not sure which Owens campus I want to attend yet. Can I apply to both? Yes. Owens has one application for both campuses. The same placement test is also given at both campuses, and some students do take classes on both campuses during the same semester. You should visit the campuses to help decide which fits you better, keeping in mind that not all programs are offered on the Findlay-area campus.
  5. If I attend Owens, can I live on the Findlay campus? No. Owens Community College does not currently own or manage any residence halls. For students attending Owens Findlay-area or Toledo-area campus from out of town, there are apartments in the area that students can rent.