- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Become familiar with all of the available parking lots, as detailed on the campus maps.
- On the Toledo-area Campus, it is a 5-minute walk from the parking lots located on the east side of campus, surrounding the Galleria Complex, to the center of the west side of campus, near College Hall.
- Also on the Toledo-area Campus, use the free, on-campus, transportation service. For more information, check out the Toledo-area Campus Transportation webpage.
- Try to take care of your non-class school business needs during non-peak times. We encourage you to use our online services to register and pay tuition and fees.
- More than 90 parking meters have been installed throughout the Toledo-area Campus and 15 on the Findlay-area Campus. The designated spaces serve parking lots near College Hall, Administration Hall, Bicentennial Hall, Educational Center, Health Technologies, Alumni Hall and the Transportation Technologies Building. Meters have a two hour maximum and cost is .25 cents per hour. Meters accept quarters, nickels and dimes as well as tokens. Some meters may be designated for use only by visitors and/or employees.