Accessible Computer Stations
Accessible computer stations and software programs are available in the computer labs.
- Students may use these stations by presenting their student ID to the lab assistants.
- Students requesting use of the accessible software programs may be required to go through technology training.
- Students are expected to follow the policies and procedures of the labs.
- Personal headsets are furnished upon request.
- Hours vary among locations and are posted.
- Any questions/problems concerning adaptive software or hardware may be directed to (567) 661-7007.
Software is located: (click to view hours and locations)
Locations will be updated soon.