Looking for a position that's convenient, has flexible hours, and that provides you with an opportunity to earn valuable work skills and experience to prepare you for a career in your field of study? Check out the Student Employment opportunities.
Postings are listed at jobs.owens.edu.
How to apply:
Complete the application:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu.
- If you not have an account, click on Create Application. If you have already created an account, log in and create or update your Student Employment Application.
To apply and/or search positions:
- Click Search Postings
- Select Student Employee and/or Federal Work Study Employee in Job Type, click Search
- Click View under the position title, then click Apply for this posting.
- If you would like to edit your application prior to applying, click Edit Student Employment Application. You will not be able to edit your application once you have applied.
- When ready to apply click Continue with this data.
- Answer the Supplemental Questions and check Certify Application, then click Submit answers to supplemental questions with my application.
- If required, attach any required documents. Applications that require a resume will not be processed if one is not attached. Click Confirm attaching documents. Answer the Supplemental Questions and check Certify Application, then click Submit answers to supplemental questions with my application.
- Keep a copy of your confirmation number, click OK.
Repeat these steps for each position for which you are applying.
Check Application Status:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu and log in.
- On the Application Status page, check the Status column.
- Supervisors will review applications and contact students directly.
*If you withdraw your application after applying, you will not be able to re-apply for that position in the same semester.
(If you have unmet need and would like to be considered a Federal Work Study student, please see the Federal Work Study page )