Theatre and Box Office Policies
Box office hours
The box office will open one hour prior to show time.
How to order tickets
Fax: (567) 661-7969
For your safety the CFPA is equipped with a video surveillance system.
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
- Tickets cannot be held without payment.
- Programs and artists are subject to change.
- No food or drink other than bottled water is allowed in the theatre.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of theatre management.
- Cameras or recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Cell phones and beepers must be turned off prior to the start of a performance.
- While we support parents who bring young children to a performance, we reserve the right to ask that an unruly, disruptive child be removed from the theater during a performance. All children must be ticketed if they attend a performance.
- The CFPA is a smoke-free and totally accessible facility.
- Group sale discounts are available - call the box office for details.
- The Center for Fine and Performing Arts gratefully accepts donations. Call (567) 661-7776 for more information on how you can support the arts at Owens Community College.
We encourage your comments and suggestions. Please email us at with your thoughts, ideas and comments.
Thank you and enjoy our coming season!