I am returning to Owens.

Welcome back! We are glad you are returning to Owens. If you have not attended courses in more than two consecutive semesters, you will need to reactive your student record.

1 Admissions Application

Complete a new admissions application. You are completing the Prior Student Reactivation Application.

2Ozone Account

Reactivate your Ozone account. If you need assistance, contact the IT Help Desk.

3 Federal Student Aid

Complete your Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Go here for instructions.


Contact Academic Advising to discuss your past coursework, and any courses you may be transferring from another college. Based on your prior earned credits, your Academic Advisor will assist you in creating a new academic plan.

More questions?